DC Metro Mom
Don’t miss these great attractions:
* Polar Pathway: Busch Gardens’ Escape for Pompeii ride is transformed into a winter wonderland filled spectacular and unique photo opportunities.
* Mistletoe Marketplace: The premier spot to find one-of-a-kind, upscale handcrafted gifts.
* Highland Stables: Greet the famous animals and Clydesdales in their stables, which are all decked out for the holiday season
* Ice Palace, A Penguin Paradise: Visits with live penguins in an ice-themed world
* Santa’s Workshop: Meet Santa in a beautifully decorated, ornate workshop and capture memories with a photo opportunity.
* The Rides: What is a theme park without rides? Get into the spirit by hopping on the magical Busch Gardens’ train or view the beautiful landscape from up above on the Sky Ride. Thrill-seekers will like the Verbolten indoor/outdoor roller coaster and the Nacht Tower. There are so many more rides for the whole family, and the complete list can be seen online here.
* Shows: Busch Gardens’ Christmas Town offers world-class entertainment that will both amaze and entertain. Do not miss out on these incredible performances! Check the show descriptions, see images, and view information online here.
* Special Add on Experiences that Truly Set Busch Gardens Christmas Town™ Apart (additional fees required):